Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Same old, same old

My friends and I have no life. It's school, not paying attention in class cos we're either doing projects or trying to de-stress with what little time we have, then staying back about 2-3 hours more after school to try and make some progress on our projects. I've even said no to going out with my mother and pushing it to Friday so that I can stay back and do projects. Do you know how hard that is for me? Haha... Doing the right thing feels bad sometimes... :(

Anyway, I'm not feeling too good these days. With a lot of my time taken up doing projects, I have decided to take advantage of it and try to cut down on my food intake in an effort to lose weight. So...
cutting down on food + projects stress = tightness in chest and shortness of breath
Haha... but don't worry, I'm pretty sure its just the stress. This has happened to me before when I was eating normally and it goes away after my projects are handed up. :)

A few days ago, I saw my lecturer whom I have to hand up 2 projects to and see everyday. It was after school, walking out, and I turned around and there he was. I unconsciously let out a BIG sigh and rolled my eyes! Oops... He was so shocked to get that kinda reaction! HAHA...

I wanna go kbox! A little singing might relieve my stress... but we're kinda waiting for after most of the projects' deadlines. So until then, it's back to doing my projects...

Hope you're all less stressed than I am...
K.T.

No comments: