Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's the weekend...

On Friday, the girls and I were feeling nostalgic, so during our 2 hour break, after lunch at SIM, we went over blk 50 (where we spent practically the whole of semester 3.1) taking pictures! Here's 2 of my favourites...


After school, I went with mum to John Little Orchard cos we needed to exchange curtains. After that, we went to Sakae Sushi at Heeren to eat. The service was HORRIBLE!!! Even the manager was horrible. We arrived at around 6 and she couldn't give us a booth seat cos there were reservations. Then she said ''unless you can eat fast enough and finish at 7?''. You're the MANAGER and you suck. Later on she was arraging some tables and she dragged them until everyone in the restaurant was staring at her. And the waitress that first served us... she looked like she hated her job and really did not want to be there. We lost our appetite and in the end did leave at 7. We rushed through our meal just to get out of there! Sakae Sushi at Heeren SUCKS!!!

After that we went to watch 3:10 to Yuma at Cathay Cineleisure with my sis. It was a nice show!
Russell Crow + Christian Bale = overload of charisma + a good time

I bought a pair of sandals from newurbanmale and a few DVDs. I also bought a CD by Ash called Twilight of the Innocents. They're not bad! I'll want to find out more about them once I have enough time... :)


On Saturday, I fulfilled my urge to go kbox with Yu En. We sang from about 4 to 8+. I'm quite impressed with their song selection, considering its a mostly chinese song kinda place. They had really new songs like Bubbly, Pictures of You, Soulmate and my fav of the new... Paralyzer! It was pretty low for me, and the bad thing about kbox is that you can't really adjust the key to what's bst suited for you. :( Nevertheless, we had a good time!


Sunday... I don't feel the diference these days. I must sound like an old woman... ''projects so sian...'' Kinda like my grandma, who is here now! Haha... but she's like 84, so she has a good excuse! :) Anyway, we did a little spring cleaning today. Mum's washing the cushion and couch covers now so our couch looks rather plain. We also changed the curtains. The hall: from brown to red. My sis' room: from tansparent green to opaque turquoise. My room: from red to purple. My new bedsheet is purple too, a similar shade to my curtain, so this year's theme for my room is ''Royally Purple''! Haha... We also arranged our massive DVD collection, so now it looks neater. And we finally found a good use for the very cute purple ''collapsable'' dolls, as you can see in the picture below, together with my new curtains and poster arrangement...


Just so you know... these DVDs that you see in the front are not all. There's 2 shelves of DVDs and VCDs in the backbround! Hee... My mum just loves to buy them... and I enjoy it too! :)

Alright, now back to projects... :(


Hope ya'll are well!


K.T.

No comments: