Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's 2008! 2007 was a real tumultuous year for me. So many things happened. One major unhappy one. I just hope that in 2008, I will be able to ''let go of the past and keep moving forward'' (quote from Meet the Robinsons). Also, I wish that I would be able to get a job that woulde keep me satisfied for the time being. For everyone else, may you find happiness and discover your goal, or part thereof, in life! :)

My new year did not start out well. It was ok, but it definitely could've been better. I was supposed to meet Ting and Ruyi at Sentosa cos they were going to tan in the morning. Then Yu En told me that she was maybe gonna meet up with the GV gang after her meeting with CL. In the end, she ended up not meeting CL and she was actually telling me the wrong thing and the GV gang were gonna be at East Coast. I did not wanna go there, so we ended up not meeting. We were supposed to meet to see if we could enter the countdown at Vivo, but that turned to mush once all the previous plans were cancelled! So I ended up watching AVP2 (very lame show) with mum. We later bought some stuff home and watched the countdown. During the countdown, mum fell asleep so I was basically just watching TV like any other night! Sigh.. At least I got to see the fireworks that were at the Boon Lay market. It lasted like 2 minutes, but it was something at least.

Another reason I don't feel like a new year, is because of all the banana projects that I have to do. I have been doing my projects everyday that is not a public holiday. Gosh, I was even doing a bit of it on New Year's eve! But i'm not complaining. Cos this is (hopefully) the last time that I'm gonna be doing this. Just about 5 more weeks of official lessons before school ends! :( It really is sad. Hopefully I can get into a University here after I go work first.

Alright, I'm typing this as I am in school waiting for my next class and about to continue doing projects!!!

K.T.

No comments: