Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Shopping

After a rather blank day at school, in which we finished one project and a few assignments, I went to Plaza Singapura with mum to shop, to let off a little steam...

Oh wait, there's something else...

Yesterday, I saw this really cool looking guy at canteen 3. He was decked out in all black, had the ''skater'' hairstyle that I like (with some interesting highlights), looked a little mixed-blood and was walking with a bounce. I thought ''hey, he's kinda cool''. So I went on the rest of the day not even remembering I saw the guy. Then today on my way out of school, I saw him again! We were just crossing paths, and this time he had a guitar strapped to his back. Ok, even more cool... So later on at the bus stop, we happened to take the same bus. Alright... I was rushing to meet mum, so when I reached Clementi, I got off and immediately started making my way up to the first carriage of the train. I was walking pretty fast, and when I reached my destination, guess who was right behind me? Haha... yup, HE was there! So when the train came and we entered, I saw mum's reaction which was a nod of ''he's cool''. HAHA. Later on in the ride, his hand accidentally grabbed mum's hand which was on the bar! Darn... why couldn't it be mine? Hee... After that, he talked on the phone and I think it could either be a British or Australian accent that he had. He got off at Outram Park.

This is just a recount of a guy I found cool, nothing more... :)
Moving on...

I had a really good shopping trip. We started out buying tickets for a movie, then went to eat at the food court (I had way too much to eat), followed by my first purchase of the day: a backpacker bag! I could really use it for the chalet, and my sis and dad could use it for their short trips if they want. Then we went to The Body Shop to buy my powder which I was out of. We ended up buying a shimmer bronze thing for me and a concealor for mum! We also went to a CD shop where I bought a Boys Like Girls CD and mum bought her Donny and Marie Osmond DVD. I tried on some clothes after that, which didn't fit and got me frustrated. The big clothes here are either absolutely ''auntie'' or they don't make any sense... Anyway, I didn't feel like buying clothes anymore, so we went to Gelare for a sit and chat. We then went to watch...

Dan In Real Life! Starring Steve Carrell and a few other familiar faces. It started out a little slow, but soon picked up and turned out to be a very enjoyable movie! I think it's just me, I sometimes do it in the dark movie theatres: cry. It's a sad part, so why isn't anyone else crying? Haha.. I cry more when it has to do with death, loneliness and being in the wrong and realizing your mistake. Hee... I strongly recommend this movie!

Stuff that I bought...


Take care, people!
K.T.

No comments: