Saturday, January 26, 2008

Guess What?

I'm still doing projects! Haha... At least I'm done with 3 projects. Now all that's left is FYP and some WET shit (funny, since that's a module about wastewater technology!)

I'm reading all these real interesting blogs of my friends, and I find my life just absolutely DULL! It's not like I can't go to clubs or have sleepovers or just take a whole day to just hang out somewhere, it's just that I'm trying to be responsible and so I stay away from all these, for now. But its ok, because I still get to watch movies and do a little shopping, which is all I need for relaxation!

I learnt this in a (sort of) psychology class: you can't not be affected by the people around you. That is so true. When I was 12, and was hanging out with a bunch of really naughty boys, I did some of the most stupidest things ever. But now in Poly, I'm glad to say that all my friends are really good, guai young ladies! And that is why I think that i'm being so guai at this point in time! :)

Don't worry, after my final exams, I will have a chalet and a vacation to Vietnam to write about! Then that won't be dull! Also, my cousin will be getting married! Their ROM date is on Feb 14, Valentine's day and my mum's birthday! Darn.. I still dunno what to get her!

Lastly, congratulations to Uncle Eddy and his wife on their new baby girl! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on CNY!

Hoping ya'll are well,
K.T.

No comments: