Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ho Hum...

Been lazy to update... I've actually been reading a whole lot! Read until lazy to turn on my com. Anyway...

Since the last time I updated, I haven't done terribly much.

Went bowling with Kal. Got a couple of spares and strikes! Our hands kinda ached though. And the alley was a lil too empty for my liking, but we got a lot of space!

Friday went out with May Ann. Wasn't feeling too well though, so I wasn't up for going too far. So I just went to her house for awhile (her dogs are... interesting) then West Mall then home. My sis finally got her driving license, so next goal for us would be to get a car!

Saturday, mum and I made baked fish and chicken thigh! It was fun... Then we watched the Chelsea match. 2-1 man! A few people messaged me about the game, so it was nice that they remembered I was a Chelsea supporter! Mum and I found Drogba extremely irritating. He keeps falling down! Why don't you just go to London's acting school man!

On Sunday, we went to watch We Will Rock You again! Haha... courtesy of Singapore Pools. This time, we splurged and got the 3rd row seat! The audience was fantastic that night. I think they really got a good send off! At the end, my sis and I went right to the stage and got to slap a couple of the casts' hands! Mig was too far, but we got to see him real close when he ran past us! Hee... He's pretty short, but oh so cute! :)

So that's that. I've applied for so many jobs since then I've lost count! Cross my fingers and hope I get one soon! :)

No comments: