Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day

Sun sets on a beautiful day...
Been slacking, watching TV. Now helping my mum to scan some stuff... Haiz, thought can just relax all the way! Hee...

But, my slacking days may well be over! Whether that's a cause for celebration or not, I'm not sure... I applied for a whole bunch of jobs and the only one that got back to me was a receptionist job at Jurong. Some German company that supplies ships at dock here with stuff, called Schaar+Niemeyer. The pay is $1400 with $200 transport fee, full time, 8-5, 5 1/2 workday with benefits. And its pretty close to home too. Just one bus and a 10 min walk inside. Not bad, considering its just a receptionist job. My sis isn't happy, cos it all sounds too simple. I have to answer calls, do some light paper work, etc... So far I went for one interview and I got another tomorrow, with THE BOSS!!! He's German... Haha... If he looks like Ballack, then good. If he looks like Schweinstegger (not sure of spelling) then sian... :)

Alright, gonna eat fried rice. We had nothing to eat, we didn't buy anything yesterday, so my mum just cooked whatever we had, which was rice! Hee... And that mini love story with Simon Cowell and his first crush is so cute! We hate Sayesha more than ever now. We only really like David Cook, but she keeps knocking people out! Argh, so frustrating....

And congrats to Chelsea for getting into the Champions League Finals! Chelsea haters must be pulling their hairs out now... But Abromovich must be happy man! Mum and I cried when Lampard scored the penalty and went to the ground. :( But also happy for him! And May Ann likes Fernando Torres and he scored for Liverpool! :( Btw, just so the 4/5 people know, May Ann returned her laptop to school, so that's why she's not updating...

And here's proof of a beautiful day, taken of the scenery outside my house. Imagine if a beach or a lake was there instead of a field....

No comments: