Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sick and slacking...

I dunno why... I never do anything and I fall sick! Can lack of movement cause you to fall sick? Haha... Yup, I have cough and phlegm problems. Thing is, mum has the exact same thing too! And the other day she bought exactly what I wanted (food) before I even told her! I said: ''stop doing that(being ''psychic'')! Man, we spend too much time together!!'' Not that that's bad... I always appreciate the time we spend together, and I appreciate it more when I'm not letting my tongue loose and pissing her off! :)
So on Saturday, Kal, En and I went to Marina Square. After our last paper, I kinda figured not all of us will meet up, and I'm right. I knew a certain GiGi would be M.I.A, Jojo has a bf now so she's occupied and Sab just has her own plans. Relationships work both ways ya know... Anyway... I wanted to buy the Prince Caspian gala premiere tickets... (btw, the Prince Caspian guy, Ben Barnes is sooo cute!) Yu En had her paycheck and I shamelessly suggested she gave us a treat! So we went Swensens, ate our hearts out and she paid half the bill. Later, we just walked around and I made Yu En wear some cute dresses for fun! Three girls in a dressing room is too crowded! After that, walked around a bit more and then went home...


Since then, I haven't stepped out of the house. I've broken my record. Its been 3 1/2 days. I need to get out! Haha... I think I'm going for a movie later, so I'm finally getting out! :)


I had a really cool dream this morning. But, it involved... Rob Scheider and me kinda making out. Funny huh? Of all the celebrities out there, he had to be the one making out with me. Why couldn't it be Ben Barnes? Haha... But this dream did make me think. Are appearances important at all? Initially, sure, they are. But should that affect your decision when you first start a relationship? Do let me know what you think, if you dare!

A Rob Scheider or a Ben Barnes?

Have a good day!

No comments: