Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh Mother

My mum and I spend so much time together that when it comes to special occassions like birthdays and mother's day, we don't really know what to do. So this mother's day, we (mum, sis and I) woke up at noon, chatted on the bed for quite some time, then went for lunch at Fish & Co. followed by a movie. Sounds like a regular Wednesday to me! (Except for the Fish & Co. part... I find that place a lil overpriced!) Then we watched Chelsea draw with Bolton :( and just chilled the rest of the night.

Mum, I appreciate that I can joke wth you and that you basically taught me how to tell dirty jokes (its in our blood!). I like it when you say ''grades aren't everything'' when I barely passed my test or even sometimes when I fail! I like to spend your money, Hee... but the time I get to spend with you is priceless. And I love how you brought me and sis up the best way you know how.

Thank you.

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

On a seperate note, I went to collect my graduation gown with May Ann today. Hers was a lil too long and mine seemed a lil too big! The material ain't so nice and I expected it to have a sort of gloss to it, but it looks pretty dull. Then we went to West Mall where I met up with my dear cuz/hairdresser/make-up artist for my graduation day! Haha... Wanted to watch Iron Man again, but mum called to go Jurong Point, then called again to say she was going home, so I came home after that. I took 157 which means I would have to walk a longer distance home, and by the time I reached my doorstep, I was sweating by the bucketload! For me, its the humudity that kills me, not the heat! Windy/rainy season come quick!

Take care ya'll!

No comments: