Friday, April 18, 2008

We Will Rock You!!

Yea! Rock rules man!

Yesterday, mum and I went to the Esplanade to watch the hit musical by Queen and Ben Elton. My sis bought the $97 tickets for us, courtesy of her civil servant performance bonus! However, they ''upgraded'' our seats to the more expensive one (I think its the $120 one) probably cos it was empty enough to bump everyone up!

It started out with a chilling light show and a rockin' guitar solo! And since Singaporeans are notoriously non-participant in most shows, I say we did pretty well! The show rocked so well that it got everyone inside standing up, singing and clapping their hands, altogether chanting We Will Rock You!

Its an incredible show, with a good mix of comedy and drama. The music is... sensational and the actors... I can't believe they do this every night. Respect man... you guys give your body and voice to the performance and you guys rock!

My souvenirs from the show...


How many times have I used ''rock''? Anyway...

I totally have this celebrity crush on Mig Ayesa. Some of you might know him as a finalist on Rockstar:INXS. He's just cute adorable Mig to me now. Haha... He's Australian but his American accent in the show is pretty convincing and he's just so darn likeable!



Alright, I think I'm gonna watch my sister bake some cookies. I got worried when she wanted to melt chocolate directly in the pan instead of surrounded by water... :)

1 comment:

2-ton said...

You are on my alert! I am glad to hear that the audience did get up and participate! Did you get to meet MiG? Did you know he often comes out to the stage door after shows? He is very accomodating and will take pics, chat, and sign his CD.