Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Day Out

Went out with May Ann today. Man, I think the last time we hung out alone together, just the two of us was last year! Anyway, it was a pretty fun day. We started out eating ice cream at Holland Village. A place called Cold Rock. You can pick your flavours and they mix it with a topping of your choice. I choice peanut butter and chocolate chip mixed with cookie dough! It was pretty nice, chewy and sweet...



After that, we went to go Bugis Junction. I wanted to take neoprint... From Holland Village, we took bus 7 to Clementi, thinking if we took mrt there it'd be faster. So when we got to Clementi, we realised that bus 7 actually goes to Bugis! So we took the bus back. It was only about half an hour, so I guess it was pretty fast.


Upon reaching there, we went straight to take our neoprints. After that, a bout of shopping (stuff from The Face Shop) followed by dinner. I had some spaghetti at the food court which wasn't very nice and not really worth my money... We hung out after that. A place called Rockery on the first floor. I ordered a peach smoothie. It looked like some ice blended shit. And it tasted horrible. I think they put oo much syrup of something. Needless to say, I did not enjoy it! I accompanied May Ann until about 7 then I took off.




Bad peach ''smoothie''


My relatives were playing mahjong at my place, so I stayed in my room the whole night.... Tommorow I'm supposed to go Sentosa with my uncle who's visiting from Australia. I seriously hope my mum comes along. I've never spent much alone time with him before, and I hope it won't be too awkward! :)


No comments: