Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My 12th day in prison...

People,

Today is the 6th year anniversary of that horrific act...

Today is also the 12th day of my meaningless existence at that prison cell they call an office. Really, the key to having fun at work is to have good relationships with your colleagues, in which I have none. They're all so much older than me, and oh so boring! Do they even know the meaning of entertainment?? Sometimes I hear them laughing about... turbidity levels! Ok, so the measurements are different than the past... what's so funny? Honestly...

Recently the other prison guards in my office have noticed that I don't really have anything to do. Gee, I wonder what is it that gave me away? Hmm... Maybe because I spend 3-quarters of my day actually doing nothing? Today the other two women didn't even turn up, so the office was quieter than normal. I don't mind, as long as my primary prison guard is not there. For example, today he did not come in at all. I watched two movies, wrote a poem for a friend's birthday, and managed to squeeze in a couple of lines in my report! He stayed in the office the whole of yeaterday, and even though i got a bit done on my report, it was dead boring. He either completely trusts me and therefore leaves me alone with my work, or he doesn't give a shit about me, and leaves me alone with my work. I seriously doubt it's anything in between. When you are BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND, you discover you have a real talent to entertain yourself! Whether that is a good or bad thing, I don't know.

I thought I could update my blog frequently, but it turns out that I can't see my own blog! Sure, I can update it, but I can't see what i'm doing! The end result that is... I can't even go to see other people's blog! And because that faggot secondary prison guard keeps walking by my table, I can't really go to other websites either! That really f***ing pisses me off...

My laptop is my baby, and it keeps me company during my daily sentence. Last week, I finished watching season 2 of Prison Break. That's when I realised that my situation was like the situation in jail. Except that I don't have to pee in front of others and I don't have anything in common with the people around me. I also don't have the very hot Lincoln Burrows (a.k.a. Dominic Purcell) in my company. Darn... Oh well, I'll just dream about him then! Haha... There is seriously not one decent-looking guy over here. And the engineers... They don't really seem to have personal hygiene! I once caught one guy scratching his butt with his car keys... while he was standing with his back to me! I'll give my primary prison guard credit though... if he wasn't short as hell and has a butt that's smaller than my 13 year old niece's butt, he'd be decent-looking. Wow, imagine if Lincoln/Dominic was my primary prison guard... hmm... the hours would pass by faster! haha...

I've also started to write some of my scripts. My mind really wanders around in that prison cell... Kal gave me a writing assignment! I even wrote some detailed autobiographies of my sims characters! Writing is basically the only thing i can do over there that actually makes me look like i'm doing something! I just write whatever comes into my mind, and store it on my laptop. I really love my laptop...

Ok people, I've seemed to reserve all my thinking for the office! Hopefully I can update my blog more often when i'm in the office. Maybe load a few pictures too. I'm praying that will take a while, since the computer that they provided me with is pretty f***ed up!

These blog entries about my boredom can be pretty boring to read, i know, so i hope that I can pull some energy out of my convict body to write something more interesting the next time! Meanwhile, I hope you all find my interpretation of attachment life entertaining...

Hope the rest of you are having fun!

K.T.

No comments: