Monday, September 24, 2007

14 more days...

People!

Reporting from the land of boredom, this is K.T.! With my infinite boredom and the amount of free time that I have in the office, I spend my time surfing websites and trying to learn something that is actually useful to me. So on one of my usual boring days, I decided to do this:

Synonyms for the word ''boring''

Synonym - noun- A word or expression accepted as another name for something
Arid
Characterless
Commonplace
Dead
Drab
Drag
Dull
Insipid
Lame
Platitudinous
Plebian
Reprtitous
Spiritless
Stale
Stodgy
Stuffy
STUPID
Threadbare
Tiresome/tiring
Trite
Unexciting
Unvaried
Wearisome

Hope ya'll learned something!

On a seperate note, I have come up with a list of my top ten favourite animated movies. I bought ''Meet the Robinsons'' over the weekend, and this reminded me that I wanted to do this a long time ago. These movies are arranged according to how mush I can remember of them, besides how much I like them. So here it is...

1. Ratatouille
2. Meet the Ronbinsons
3. Shrek
4. The Incredibles
5. Over The Hedge
6. Thumbelina (1994)
7. The Lion King
8. Anastacia
9. Finding Nemo
10. The Land Before Time (the earlier ones)

Other movies worth mentioning are Balto (first one), Tresure Planet, Spongebob Squarepants (I prefer the show), Lilo and Stitch, Polar Express, Corpse Bride, Monster House, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Madagascar. There are many more films that are just ok to me, but are not mentioned here.

Until later...
K.T.

No comments: