Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Funny Quotes

People,

This is how bored I am... Two posts in one day. I said that I would share some funny writings if I found any. Well I have! Here are some of the best...

If you are a dog and your owner suggest you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail - Fran Lebowitz

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to 99 cents a can. That's almost $7.00 in dog money. - Joe Weinstein

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. - Rita Rudner

(For Kal) Cats regard people as warm blooded furniture. - Jacquelyn Mitchard

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. - Billy Crystal

Life is a sexually transmitted disease. - R.D. Laing

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? - Edgar Burgen (This is my motto in the office)

Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else. - James M. Barrie (wow, my work is really work then!)

People who work sitting down get paid more than people who work standing up. - Ogden Nash (my pay's miserable)

Hope that entertains you all... Speaking of entertainment, there's alot of hype about Britney Spear's recen performance at the VMA's. I say give her a break! She's a mum of two, so her belly is never going to look the same again! That was a stupid wardrobe choice on her part though. And about her lip-syncing... What's new? Haha...

I am normally a rock kind of person, but radio seems to favour the pop world much more. So these day when I listen to the radio, these two songs capture my attention. ''Potential break up song'' by Aly and Aj and ''Foundations'' by Kate Nash. I don't like Aly and Aj, but that song is catchy! And I like Kate Nash's brutally honest song, it really just sounds like a story.

I'm working on a list of something right now, so I guess i'll be posting it up soon!

K.T.

No comments: