Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hey People,

I'm reporting from my prison cell today! It turns out that I can't upload pictures, which absolutely sucks. All the normal functions of blogger that I have on my own computer, seem to disappear over here.

So I thought I'd share something with all of you today. When I was browsing through yahoo answers one fine day, I came across this answer that I think the person wrote him/herself. I have a liking for poems, so I was attracted to the way this person wrote it. This is from chieriog:

A Heart Disease Called Love

One kiss became a weapon,
I don't want to bleed in vain.
Clouds collide in the heavens,
I surrender to the rain.
The death bells that also rang
Like madness from above.
I'm going out with a bang
And a heart diseases called love.
Ninety-nine below zero,
Would seem like forever now.
You know me, no hero
Don't even ask me how.
I'm down in the deep deep freeze,
What was I thinking of?
In the painful breeze
By the frozen trees
With a heart disease called love.
After dinner mints, a new lover,
And the coffe's so bitter and black.
Your fingerprints they cover
This knife sticking out my back.
You overlooked the fine details,
You should have worn your gloves.
I've got a girl in jail, a house for sale
And a heart disease called love.

I like how in the beginning, the alternate sentences rhyme with each other. The best part, I find, is ''Your fingerprints they cover, this knife sticking out my back''. So simple and yet so true! If this poem is written by a famous person, and you know about it, please let me know! And just so anyone reading this knows, i'm not this sad person (if you've read my other original poem, you would know), I just found this interesting, that's all. If I find one that's more cheerful then I'd post it! Haha...

K.T.

No comments: