Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Taking a break...

People!

I'm taking a break from studying.. I don't really have a study plan and that kind of scares me a little. I'm sort of taking it one day at a time. Give me discipline to study!!

Its always at this period of time where I don't have time to do anything else besides schoolwork, that I think of doing stuff that relaxes me. One of those things that relax me is playing Sims, which is just about the only game I do play. Hee... I wanna play Worms but I don't know anyone who has the game! If anyone reading this personally knows me, please give me the game!

So I was looking at some pictures of my Sims characters and came across some funny pictures! Sometimes when you leave them standing there, of if they're guests at your house, they start doing their own thing and if you snap at the right time, you can get some pretty funny shots...


This is Tara Wilson, the wife of one of my characters. She was a guest and just walking around
when I caught her doing this!

This is Hector Angiere, the husband of the above mentioned. He's walking around in his swimming trunks in winter and he feels cold! Haha...

This is Skandar Angiere. brother of the above mentioned, with his wife Jaqueline Raha and son Zenith Angiere. These are just nice pictures...

This is a funny one! She was playing with the baby...

As funny as some pictures might be, there are some downright ''aww...'' moments.

Ok, gotta go back to my ''studying''... Study hard, friends!

K.T.

No comments: