Friday, August 24, 2007

End of Exams!

End of exams but start of attachment... whoopee.

I completely screwed up my last paper! I forgot the steps of the question. Worst thing is, I prepared myself by looking and doing the last year paper, but I screwed up and I'm so mad and frustrated with myself!!!

Anyway... My friends and I went to Orchard after that. It was Kal's first time at Far East Plaza! haha... Went to eat at some Japenese restaurant in the basement then walked over to the Cathay building (is that what you ould call it?) for a kbox session which lasted from 2+ to around 6.30! They had some new songs, including one of my favs of Avril: Why. Its not in any of her albums, its just one of those unreleased songs. I gotta find some way to better my voice stamina! haha...

Germany won England 2-1! yea! Ballack should retire soon man, he always has some sort of injury! Old man already...

Ok, so I've posted the video of Mika performing ''My Interpretation''. This is a 'piano-only' version, the original has some simple drums and guitar. I like this song cos' it's different from the other songs that he has (a bit more.. normal?). Also, I have a weakness for acoustic songs (and stripped down versions) or those with simple music that just allows the singer's voice to shine through. As long as the lyrics are good... Don't you agree? Another song of Mika's to look out for is 'Happy Ending'. On his cd, at the end of this song, he does some opera-like singing!

K.T.

Pics of the last day of exams:


The girls and I at the Japenese restaurant and me with the statue of the mean boy from Toy Story!

Me, Jojo and En after Shereen left, and before we left (a few hours later).

En and I eating snacks cos' Jojo was hogging the mike! Jojo and I when En was singing..

No comments: