Sunday, August 19, 2007

F.I.L.W.A.I.

Told ya F.I.L.W.A.I. stands for something.... Did ya guess it? Haha... It was taken from an article I read about J.K. Rowling. She was talking about the ending of the Potter books and how she can't wait to ''fall in love with an idea'' again.

At that time I was already thinking of a blog and it was initially going to be ''My Interpretation'', after a song by Mika. But then I came across this article, read it to the very last word, and thought it would make a very interesting acronym. And if I was gonna have a blog, what better to name it then after something she, a woman whose words I greatly respect, said? So I took my pen and paper, put it into an acronym, and F.I.L.W.A.I. was born!

You heard it here first! On August 19 2007, I, K.T. explained what F.I.L.W.A.I. meant!

By the way, it's also a word used in 'The Rupublic of the Maldives'. But I can't seem to find out what it means. Apparently, their online dictionaries are really rare... :)

P.S. I would like to credit my cousin Jessica for helping me to do this picture. I think she's really creative! Really good with words, colour, and now, digital art! Haha... Thanks Ting!

K.T.

No comments: