Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quickie...

Just gonna do a quick update...

I was close to quitting by the end of my 7 days. I was so dejected on Sunday cos I stumbled on my presentation of my scripts to my heads. I don't know why but I tend to cry easily when I'm nervous around people, so I was controlling my tears in front of them. Argh! After that day I just felt so dejected and I was all ready to quit. Luckily my mum pushed me so now I'm on day 2 of my script-memorizing. I have to wait for them to call me back to see if they still want me, so fingers crossed!

I weighed out the pros and cons of this job and the pros outweigh the cons. Where else in the world do you get paid pretty well to walk around the zoo to talk about animals? Where just around the corner, there could be an elephant or an Orang Utan taking a leak in a tree?

Perservere ya'll!

No comments: