Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Still here!

Phew! Finally, a oh-so-precious off day!

I think this if the longest I've gone without having an update. Nothing much happened besides work so far. I've gotten my uniform and actually started doing my job. Believe it or not, I actually have all 15 scripts in my head! There's a new girl now, hopefully she'll stay long enough, then I'll have a buddy!
I've noticed changes in me which I'm proud of. Firstly, I never thought I'd actually last this long, seeing as how I wanted to quit. Then there's the fact that I am now able to handle criticism much better! In the past, I'd kinda freak out when people told me what's wrong with what I was doing, but now I'm pretty fine with it! I've also shrunk a little bit! Yup, after walking so much, I'm bound to lose some weight, and I'm looking forward to losing much more! But, I've also gotten darker. Met up with some of the poly girls and they definitely noticed I've gotten darker! When I get my 1st paycheck, which should be by next week, I think I might wanna invest in some good sunblock. I put sunblock now, but its so fucking oily that I look like a big advertisement for an oily face before I even step out of the house! Girls, shopping next week, ya? Haha...

I haven't seen my cousins since the birthday surprise. Its no shock, I mean, we only see each other on family events and besides that maybe once every few months? Jess comes to visit once in awhile, but all of us never seem to hang out just for the sake of hanging out anymore. (That excludes going clubbing and any form of alcohol) So girls, if you're reading this, do try to make more of an effort alright? Ya'll are most of the time busy, and now I'm working and that's why I seldom ask you out these days, so let's arrange a little get-together alright? Don't be shy! :)

There is sort of one event that happened... I accompanied my mum to the Osmonds concert. I was laughing most of the time cos their form of entertainment is so... 70's? Haha... I think I was one of about 3% of the people there who were under 25! And President Nathan was just 3 rows in front of me! Surprisingly, there were no obvious security guards near him. The people didn't really seem to care! When Donny came out, some ladies rushed to the stage, completely ignoring the president! Haha... Then Donny serenaded the Presiden't wife and I got a close look at him. The Osmonds weren't really performers in my eye, but they're certainly entertainers! :)

Here's some pictures...




Watched 'Wanted' last night and found it pretty cool! I thought it was a lil ridiculous at one point, but after I found out it was adapted from a graphic novel/comic book, it wasn't so bad. Man, that Angelina Jolie... I'm straight, but if there's one reason for me to become otherwise, she'd be it! Haha...

Take care ya'll!

No comments: